Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whatever Wednesday: A Birthday Girl's Wish List

Hello and happy birthday to ME!  Yes, that’s right, today is my birthday, and while some might find it rude to just announce your birthday all over the interweb, here at b.bar, celebrating unabashedly is encouraged!

But worry not, for there is still time to get me that perfect gift!  Here are three suggestions that I’m ogling today.

I first spotted this chair yesterday and haven’t stopped thinking about it ever since, and I continue to picture how utterly fabulous it will look in every room of my house.  I’m too scared to actually register with the site to find out the price of it, but I’m sure it’s well worth every. single. penny.

 
And what pretty birthday girl doesn’t need a pretty pink hat to wear to the party?  Which is why I’m nuts about this magnificent piece.  Isn’t it delightful?


And last, but certainly not least, while I’m sitting in my pretty chair with my pretty hat, I would like to be rockin' this beauty.  Sure, I could rent it from Bag Borrow or Steal, but I’d much rather have it gifted to me so I can use it every day!  Any takers?


And since it’s my party and I can be a self-indulgent birthday girl if I want to, I can’t let this Whatever post go on without mentioning my sheer glee about all the celebrity wedding rumors… Jessica Simpson?  Brangelina?  ACK!  These weddings are what event planners dream about at night!  (And while they are supposed to be working on other things during the day.)  Stay tuned for my predictions on what their big days will look like.  And in other celebrity marriage news, boo to J.Lo and Marc… but hey, I’m all for a divorce party!


Cheers!
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?