Thursday, December 23, 2010

Party Time Thursday: Celebrate!


Today isn’t as much about party time as it is about celebrating.  I’m guilty of this, so I know that a lot of you must be like me – you get so busy working on your holiday projects that you forget to really celebrate the season.  So I just want to remind myself you to enjoy it.  And it doesn’t matter what you celebrate; what matters is that you take the time to do so.  It’s important for your health.  Doctors should prescribe this treatment.

I am celebrating today because I finished all four of my holiday gift projects just in time!  And I could not be more pleased with how they all turned out.  But I can’t reveal them – some recipients may be reading now…

So merry whatever, happy everything, and a joyous celebration to all!


Cheers!
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?